The information afforded through the Camp website is for general informational purposes and is not intended to be a comprehensive description of the terms, exclusions, and conditions applicable to every service offered by Camp. While we aim to keep the information on this website as current and accurate as possible, the content of this website, including any links to third-party content, is provided “as is” and without warranties, express or implied. Camp assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in, or reliance upon, the information in this website. Please note that all warranties of any kind, either express or implied, including but not limited to, non-infringement, merchantability, or fitness for a particular use or purpose, are hereby excluded to the fullest extent of the law. Camp makes no warranty, and expressly disclaims any obligation, that the content on this website will be accurate, complete, or available at all times.
To the maximum extent permitted by legislation, Camp and our partners, associates, agents, attorneys, employees, subcontractors, assigns, successors, and affiliates shall not be liable to you or anyone else for any damages or injury, including, but not limited to, direct, indirect, consequential, special, incidental, or punitive damages, personal injury, mental anguish, or emotional distress that result from the use of, or inability to use this website or the materials provided on this website. Please be aware that this includes, but is not limited to, damages resulting from actions taken by you or others in reliance on information contained in this website. You specifically acknowledge that Camp is not liable for any offensive, defamatory, or illegal conduct of any visitor to this website, or user of information obtained through this Camp website. You agree that Camp shall not be liable for any damages under any indemnity or theory, including, without limitation, liability arising out of contract, negligence, strict liability, tort, patent or copyright infringement, or otherwise.
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold Camp and our partners, associates, agents, attorneys, employees, subcontractors, assigns, successors, and affiliates harmless from and against any and all claims, demands, liabilities, judgments, losses, damages, costs, fees and expenses, including but not limited to reasonable legal fees arising from or relating to your use of this website or your acts or omissions relating to this website, including but not limited to: (1) infringement or misappropriation of any intellectual property rights, (2) defamation, libel, slander, obscenity, pornography, or violation of the rights of privacy or publicity, (3) spamming, or any other offensive, harassing or illegal conduct or violation of this Agreement, or (4) any damage or destruction to our website, or to us, or to another person which is caused by or otherwise results from your acts and omissions.
You will be required to attend a compulsory pre-departure orientation meeting it’s an amazing way to meet the Team and get a taste for what a day in our office is like. We will go over everything about Camp and what you can expect so that you are fully prepared for the time of your life.
If you subscribe to either of the qualifications and do not pay for your Camp programme in full then you will be liable for the full retail price of the qualification
If you are lucky enough to be accepted onto The Camp programme, the following will apply:
- The Application Fee is non-refundable if you are accepted on to the programme.
- The Deposit is non-refundable.
- The Stage 2 payment will not be refunded if you cancel from the Camp programme after acceptance (unless cancelling for reasons outlined in Point 7).
- The Final payment will not be refunded if you cancel from the Camp programme after acceptance (unless cancelling for reasons outlined in Point 7).
- Any extra’s/tour payments are non-refundable. If you are asked to leave due to your behaviour which includes but not limited to violence, bullying or more or decide to leave the program by your own doing then you will not be entitled to any refunds for tours you have signed up to.
- If you change any information on your application after acceptance to the programme, Camp reserves the right to withdraw your application from the programme. This includes, but is not limited to, police background disclosure, medical disclosure etc. In this case there is no refund of any fees. This also includes any information which is deemed unsuitable that is posted by yourself on the internet or social media.
- If you cancel due to life-threatening illness or death of a parent or sibling (medical certificate required for review by Camp), you will receive a refund of your Stage 2 payment and Final payment (less any cancellation fees if applicable such as a criminal background check, Third Party Costs). A written cancellation notification and the medical certificate documenting the illness must be received within 10 days of cancelling to qualify for a refund. No refunds will be made for cancellations as a result of pre-existing conditions.
- Cancelation methods – Please note that cancelation must be done via email. No other methods of cancelation will be recognised. This includes social media, written letter and text message.
- A $30 Admin Fee applies for any changes to Camp Date/Location or name change after place is secured.
- Fees incurred for obtaining your criminal back ground check, medical examination, insurance, visa processing and any other third party services are non-refundable and Camp are not responsible for any refunds of these fees.
- If Camp has undertook the cost for you in advance for a criminal background check, visa processing, or a third party cost you will be responsible for all costs and you will need to directly pay Camp via bank transfer or online transfer within 5 working days.
- Camp must be informed of any previous convictions. If there is anything that you have not disclosed that is revealed when we receive a copy of your criminal background check this will result in not only the cancellation from the programme, but with no refund being given of any stage alongside any third party costs. Please be aware that you must make Camp aware of anything that could be present on any criminal background check that is undertaken. If you do have a previous conviction we will look at each applicant on a case by case basis as to whether or not you will be accepted onto the programme.
- Camp must be informed of any previous medical conditions. If there is anything that you have not disclosed that is revealed when we receive a copy of your medical history and health form this could result in the cancellation from the programme with no refund being given of any stage alongside any third party costs. Please be aware that you must make Camp aware of any pre-existing medical conditions. If you do have a pre-existing medical condition we will look at each applicant on a case-by-case basis as to whether or not you will be accepted onto the programme.
- If you are fired from camp within 30 days of your start date, for whatever reason, you will be responsible for all cancellation fees and no refunds will be offered.
- In the event that your visa application in your home country is rejected, the fees paid to Camp are non-refundable. Camp strongly advises you to apply for your visa only in your country of citizenship. Visa applications made in a country where the applicant is not a citizen or permanent legal resident may face higher risk of visa denial. Camp cannot be held liable for visa rejections.
- If you have not applied for your visa at least 10 days prior to your date of arrival or if the Government does not issue your visa in time to arrive at camp by your start date as listed on your intake, your participation in the programme will be cancelled and no refund will be given.
The laws of England and Wales govern this agreement. You agree that any legal action between you and Camp shall be brought exclusively in a court sitting in England and Wales.
Changes made by us before you travel outside of our control
Except where we say differently elsewhere in these booking conditions, we cannot pay any compensation, reimburse expenses, or cover losses for any amount or otherwise accept responsibility if, as a result of circumstances beyond our control, we have to change your camp location or any part of your itinerary after booking, or we, or our suppliers, cannot supply your camp location or itinerary as we, or they, had agreed. When we refer to circumstances beyond our control we mean any event that we, or the supplier in question, could not foresee or avoid, even after taking all reasonable care. Such circumstances will usually include, but are not limited to, war, threat of war, airport closures, epidemic, natural or nuclear disaster, terrorist activity, civil unrest, industrial dispute, bad weather (actual or threatened), liquidation of any of our suppliers, Foreign Office advising against travel to a particular destination and significant building work taking place outside of your accommodation (such as resort development). In the event of a situation arising due to circumstances beyond our control, we will endeavour to provide an alternative camp location and itinerary that is as comparable as possible to the initial camp location that you signed up for.
Further Information Can Be Found At: